A unique filming location and a versatile photography studio. Designed within a XIX-century piano factory next to Finsbury Park, it offers an authentic industrial space for creative use, combining textured brickwork, concrete floors and period features with an airy shooting area and monolithic infinity curve.
Infused with natural daylight and framed by high wooden ceilings, our 8 metre long infinity wall can satisfy an exciting range of creative possibilities. The entire area can be fully blacked out upon request, while 63-amp 3-phase and 32-amp sockets grant your production all the power it requires.
223 Sqm / 2,400 Sqft
Width: 8m / 26ft
Depth: 8.5m / 28ft
Height (Apex): 6.8m / 22ft
- Daylight And/Or Blackouts
- Sandbags (10x) and Polyboards (8x)
1 X 63 Amp 3- Phase Outlet
1x 32 Amp Outlet
1x 32 Amp Circuit
(Cove Area 6x 13 Amp Outlet)
Our design combines the functionality of a film & photo studio with the charm and atmosphere of an atelier. During the day, the space beams with natural light while at night retro lighting transforms it into an intimate setting with a signature jazzy look.
Each booking gains exclusive access to a vast lounge with an open plan kitchen area, plus optional green rooms and production offices that are suitable for costume, hair & make up and more.
- Fully equipped kitchen with espresso machines, appliances and breakfast bar
- 2 x bathrooms with showers
- 1 x Makeup Room with makeup table, rail with hangers, couch and mirrors
- 1 x Fitting Room with steamer, rail with hangers, desk, armchairs and mirrors
- 1 x Green Room with couch, large desk, white board;
- Up to four parking spots
- Covered unloading courtyard
For all enquiries please email us
or call our producer on
+44 (0)7757 958080
167 Hermitage Road
N4 1LZ London